Private Flute Lessons & Music Performance
Nurture a love of musicMy flute students not only achieve their goals – from thriving in a school band program, to preparing for auditions and competitions, to playing for the love of it – but they also cultivate confidence, creativity and enthusiasm along the way.
In lessons, my students discover:
- More confidence, enthusiasm and FUN as they see their skills improve
- Encouragement from a dedicated coach who challenges them to fulfill their potential
- Greater artistry and self-expression through music
- They have someone on their team who wants to explore music that excites them
- A new spark of creativity and deepening love of music
STUDIO PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES
As an added benefit to my students, I provide performance opportunities including recitals, house concerts, studio workshops, and outreach performances at retirement communities.
Two convenient locations in Maryland
Students of all ages can study with me at convenient locations in Montgomery and Howard County:
TAKOMA PARK, MD
Historic Takoma Park – Home studio private lessons.
Washington Adventist University – Applied lessons for credit: music major/minor, elective class. Also non-credit private lessons through WAU Community Music School.
The Music Institute at HCC – Community program offering non-credit private lessons.
Howard Community College – Applied lessons for credit: music major/minor, elective class.